1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") are an integral part of the agreement ("Agreement") between WIRETAP Telecom, LLC. ("WIRETAP") and a Customer ("Customer") of the WIRETAP services. Any WIRETAP services or products (collectively, the "Services") provided by WIRETAP to Customer shall be governed by the terms and conditions herein. By purchasing the Services, CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. They affect the legal rights between Customer and WIRETAP by, among other things, requiring (1) MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES; and (2) LIMITING WIRETAP's LIABILITY UNDER THE AGREEMENT.
2. MANDATORY ARBITRATION.
2.1. Arbitration Procedures. PLEASE READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH BELOW, CUSTOMER AND WIRETAP WILL ARBITRATE ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS IN ANY WAY RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE AGREEMENT, ANY BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS TO CUSTOMER, INCLUDING ANY BILLING DISPUTES (collectively, "CLAIMS"). CLAIMS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL, BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY ARBITRATION in OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OK. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This agreement to arbitrate also requires Customer to arbitrate claims against other parties relating to Services or Products provided or billed to Customer if Claims are asserted against WIRETAP in the same proceeding. ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED UNDER THE PUBLISHED COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES. Customer and WIRETAP agree to bear their own fees, costs, and expenses, including those for any attorneys, experts, and witnesses. The place of arbitration shall be in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma U.S.A. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
2.2. PREFILING NOTICE OF CLAIM. BEFORE INSTITUTING ARBITRATION OR SUIT, CUSTOMER WILL PROVIDE WIRETAP WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO RESOLVE THE CLAIM BY SENDING A WRITTEN DESCRIPTION OF THE CLAIM TO WIRETAP AT THE ADDRESS OR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW. IF WIRETAP IS NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE THE CLAIM WITHIN 60 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF NOTICE, THEN CUSTOMER OR WIRETAP MAY INITIATE ARBITRATION OR SUIT AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 2.1. All claim notices should be sent to: Claims Department, WIRETAP, LLC. PO Box 311105 Miami, FL 33231. CUSTOMER WILL NOT DEMAND ARBITRATION OR FILE SUIT UNLESS CUSTOMER FOLLOWS THE FOREGOING PROCEDURES IN THIS SECTION 2.2 AND THIS SECTION 2.2 MAY BE PLEADED AS A FULL AND COMPLETE BAR AND DEFENSE TO, AND MAY BE USED AS A BASIS FOR AN INJUNCTION AGAINST, ANY ARBITRATION, ACTION, SUIT, OR OTHER PROCEEDING INSTITUTED IN BREACH OF THIS SECTION.
2.3. TIME LIMITATION. Customer agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any suit or arbitration arising out of or related to use of the Services or the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after the earlier of (a) when such claim or cause of action arose or (b) termination of Services to Customer or be forever barred.
2.4. PERSONAL JURISDICTION. To the extent court action is initiated to enforce an arbitration award or for any other reason consistent with Section 2, Customer and WIRETAP agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts within Oklahoma County, Oklahoma and waive any objection as to venue or inconvenient forum in such courts.
3. DEFINITIONS. The following terms shall have the meanings set forth below
3.1 "Agent" means a Customer employee or contractor who may use the Services, the total number of Agents being the maximum number of personnel who may use the Services at any one time.
3.2 "Customer Data" means any data, information or other materials of any nature whatsoever provided to WIRETAP by Customer in the course of implementing or using the Services.
3.3 "Documentation" means user manuals and other documentation relating to the Services, which are made available to Customer by WIRETAP, in the form of recorded documentation on optical or magnetic media, accessible via the Internet or in the form of printed media
3.4 "Implementation Services" means the services selected by Customer, as indicated on the Service Order, to be provided by WIRETAP in connection with the set up and implementation of the Services. As part of the Implementation Services, Customer will receive limited training in the set up and activation of the Services during the hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm CT Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
3.5 "Initial Payment" means the initial payment set forth in the Service Order consisting of the fees for Implementation Services and the Service Fees for the first month. Taxes and fees owed may not be listed on the Service Order.
3.6 "Login" means each separate, named individual login account within a Customer account.
3.7 "Professional Services" means work WIRETAP will perform for Customer as specified in individual statement(s) of work ("Statement(s) of Work") to be executed by the parties from time to time on the terms and conditions specified in the Agreement.
3.8 "Service Fee" Order to be paid by Customer to WIRETAP as consideration for WIRETAP provision to Customer of the Services.
3.9 "Service Order means the document executed by Customer and WIRETAP, containing (i) a price and quantity of Services, and Implementation Services to be provided to Customer by WIRETAP under the Agreement, along with associated telecommunications taxes and fees; (ii) the Services to be provided; and (iii) such other options provided on the Service Order as Customer may elect to apply to the Services.
3.10 "Service Plan" means the monthly or annual subscription plan a Customer agrees to in the Service Order.
3.11 "Service Order Addendum" means a Service Order agreed to by Customer subsequent to the initial Service Order.
3.12 "Services" means the products or services that are being provided to Customer as described in the Service Order, including any Additional Services set forth in a Service Order Addendum accepted by WIRETAP
3.13 "Software" means any proprietary software (including any documentation relating to such software) owned by, licensed by, or which WIRETAP has a right to sublicense under this Agreement, which software is either provided to Customer under this Agreement or is used in or used to provide the Services.
3.14 "SMS" means Short Message Service and is used to describe a Short Message Service as well as messages and content sent to and from the Short Message Service.
3.15 "Credit-Based Services" are Services provided by WIRETAP which require payment in advance before the Services can be used. These services can also be referred to as Prepaid Services within Wiretap literature, FAQ's and web sites.
3.16 "Non Credit-Based Services" are Services provided by WIRETAP which do not require payment in advance before the Services can be used.
3.17 "Usage-Credit" are limited service usage credits which represent values in US Dollars and represent the dollar amount a Customer provides in advance for use with Usage-Credit Services.
3.18 "Company-Credit" are free limited service usage credits which have no monetary value and are non-refundable. Each Company-Credit functions similiarly to a Usage-Credit but with no monetary vaue and with no refunds.
4. WIRETAP PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. During the Initial Term or Renewal Term of this Agreement, WIRETAP will provide the Services, set forth in the Service Order, including telephone and other equipment (collectively, "Equipment") subject to the terms and conditions herein. WIRETAP hereby grants Customer access to the Services for use by the number of Agents and Logins set forth in the Service Order, for Customer's own internal business purposes, which shall be deemed to include activities Customer may perform on behalf of its own customers. WIRETAP grants Customer the right to use the Documentation in connection with its use of the Services.
4.1. CONDITIONS. Customer acknowledges and agrees that WIRETAP obligations to provide the Services are expressly conditioned upon (i) Customer's payment of the fees for Professional Services and all Service Fees as and when due, and (ii) Customer's satisfaction of the technical requirements set forth in the Documentation for the Services made available to Customer by WIRETAP, as the same may be updated by WIRETAP from time to time.
4.2. ADDITIONAL SERVICES. At Customer's option, the number of Services may be increased at any time during the Initial Term or Renewal Term (any such increase, "Additional Services") by agreeing to a Service Order Addendum, signed by Customer and setting forth the specific Additional Services desired. Each Service Order Addendum shall be subject to WIRETAP acceptance, which shall be deemed given if WIRETAP thereafter provides the Additional Services. Upon acceptance by WIRETAP, such Service Order Addendum shall be deemed an amendment to the Agreement, subject to all of the terms and conditions herein, and the Service Fees shall be increased to reflect the Additional Services, subject to the same pricing and payment terms as are set forth in the Service Order. Additional Services shall be provided for a term that is coterminous with the Initial Term or Renewal Term of the Agreement.
4.3. IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES. WIRETAP will use commercially reasonable efforts to perform the Implementation Services covered in the Initial Payment.
4.4. ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. If Customer requests Professional Services, such as support services not provided under this Agreement, training, or other consulting services, WIRETAP may (but has no obligation to) provide such Professional Services or recommend appropriate outside consultants. If WIRETAP agrees to provide such additional Professional Services at Customer's request, fees for such Professional Services may be provided pursuant to a fixed fee or WIRETAP's standard time and material rates. Such additional Professional Services will be provided pursuant to an addendum and the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, and may be described in an agreed-upon statement of work.
5.1. INITIAL TERM. The initial term of this Agreement ("Initial Term") begins on the date that Customer enters into the Agreement and continues in force and effect for the duration of the service period as defined by the Service Order or Agreement.
5.2. RENEWAL. Except as set forth in Section 5.3, at the end of the Initial Term, the Agreement is automatically renewed for an additional one month period (a "Renewal Term"), and shall be renewed at the end of each Renewal Term for an additional one-month Renewal Term, unless Customer provides WIRETAP, at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Initial Term or applicable Renewal Term, notification of intention to cancel the service.
6.1. TERMINATION FOR CONVENIENCE. Either party may terminate the Agreement upon thirty (30) days written notice. In accordance with section 10.7, there will be no disconnection fees. If Customer transfers or ports their phone number to a service provider other than WIRETAP, Customer must contact WIRETAP to cancel the Services provided to Customer by WIRETAP.
6.2. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION. WIRETAP shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to suspend, terminate or change the Services without advanced notice for any reason, including without limitation, misuse of the Services in any way, Customer's breach of the Agreement, Customer's failure to pay any sum due hereunder, suspected fraud or other activity by Customer that adversely affects the Services, WIRETAP, WIRETAP's network or other Customer's use of the Services. WIRETAP shall be entitled to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes misuse of the Services and Customer agrees that WIRETAP's determination is final and binding on Customer. WIRETAP may require, and if required, Customer shall pay, an activation fee as a condition to changing or resuming a terminated or suspended account.
6.3 EFFECT OF TERMINATION ON FEES. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, Customer shall be responsible for the full monthly Service Fee for the month in which termination occurs. Expiration or termination of the Agreement does not alleviate Customer of responsibility for paying all unpaid, accrued charges due hereunder.
6.4 SERVICE CREDIT REFUNDS. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, any remaining Credits for Credit-Based services will be applied to remaining unpaid balances for Credit-Based and Non Credit-Based Services prior to Credits being refunded.
6.5 COMPANY-CREDIT REFUNDS. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, Company-Credit(s) will be reclaimed by WIRETAP with or without notice and will not be applied to any Customer remaining unpaid balances. The Customer is not entitled to Company-Credits refunds or to future Company-Credits.
7. 911 AND SERVICE LIMITATIONS. The Federal Communications Commission ("FCC") requires that WIRETAP provide E911 Service to all Customers who use WIRETAP Services within the United States. Sections 7.1-7.7 apply to all Customers who use WIRETAP Services within the United States. Section 7.8 applies to all Customers.
7.1 911 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND WARNING LABELS CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WIRETAP'S EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES DO NOT SUPPORT 911 EMERGENCY DIALING OR OTHER EMERGENCY FUNCTIONS IN THE SAME WAY THAT TRADITIONAL WIRELINE 911 SERVICES WORK. THE DIFFERENCES ARE DETAILED IN THIS SECTION 7 AND CUSTOMER AGREES TO NOTIFY ANY POTENTIAL USER OR AGENT OF THE SERVICES, WHO MAY PLACE CALLS USING CUSTOMER'S SERVICES, OF THE 911 LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN. WIRETAP WILL PROVIDE CUSTOMER WITH WARNING LABELS REGARDING THE LIMITATIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF 911 EMERGENCY DIALING. CUSTOMER AGREES TO PLACE A LABEL ON AND/OR NEAR EACH TELEPHONE OR OTHER CUSTOMER PREMISE EQUIPMENT ON WHICH THE SERVICES MAY BE UTILIZED. IF ADDITIONAL LABELS ARE REQUIRED, CUSTOMER MAY REQUEST THEM FROM WIRETAP. WIRETAP WILL PROVIDE CUSTOMER WITH ADVISORY NOTICES REGARDING 911 EMERGENCY DIALING AND REQUEST ACKNOWLEDGMENTS FROM CUSTOMER. CUSTOMER AGREES TO RESPOND AND AFFIRMATIVELY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WIRETAP HAS ADVISED CUSTOMER OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH WIRETAP E911 SERVICE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN COMPARISON TO TRADITIONAL 911 EMERGENCY DIALING. WIRETAP ADVISES CUSTOMER TO MAINTAIN AN ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ACCESSING TRADITIONAL 911 SERVICES.
7.2. ELECTRICAL POWER. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT FUNCTION IN THE ABSENCE OF ELECTRICAL POWER.
7.3. INTERNET ACCESS. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT FUNCTION IF THERE IS AN INTERRUPTION OF CUSTOMER'S BROADBAND OR HIGH-SPEED INTERNET ACCESS SERVICE.
7.4. SANDBOX AND TRIAL ACCOUNTS. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT FUNCTION FOR TRIAL OR SANDBOX ACCOUNTS.
7.5. NON-VOICE SYSTEMS CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICES ARE NOT SET UP TO FUNCTION WITH OUTDIALING SYSTEMS INCLUDING HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS, MEDICAL MONITORING EQUIPMENT, TTY EQUIPMENT, AND ENTERTAINMENT OR SATELLITE TELEVISION SYSTEMS. WIRETAP WILL NOT BE LIABILE FOR INTERRUPTION OR DISRUPTION OF SUCH SYSTEMS BY THE SERVICES.
7.6. E911 SERVICE. WIRETAP E911 SERVICE IS A MANDATORY COMPONENT OF ALL INBOUND/OUTBOUND TRADITIONAL FAX AND VOICE SERVICE PLANS. E911 SERVICE IS NOT OFFERED ON VIRTUAL NUMBERS, TOLL-FREE NUMBERS OR SIMILAR SERVICE ACCESSORIES OR ADD-ON SERVICE PLANS. E911 SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN SELECTED AREAS. IF CUSTOMER SUBSCRIBES TO WIRETAP E911 SERVICE, CUSTOMER WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THE PHYSICAL LOCATION OF CUSTOMER'S EQUIPMENT (PHONE, SOFTPHONE, DIGITIAL TELEPHONE ADAPTER / ANALOG TELEPHONE ADAPTER ("ATA") OR VIDEOPHONE) WITH WIRETAP BY CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLETING REQUIRED DOCUMENT, AND WILL UPDATE THE LOCATION WHENEVER THE PHYSICAL LOCATION OF SERVICE CHANGES. IF CUSTOMER SUBSCRIBES TO WIRETAP MOBILE APPLICATIONS, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THE PHYSICAL LOCATION REGISTERED FOR CUSTOMER'S EQUIPMENT (PHONE, SOFTPHONE, ATA OR VIDEOPHONE) WILL BE THE PHYSICAL LOCATION REGISTERED FOR THE MOBILE APPLICATION ASSOCIATED TO THE EQUIPMENT. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WIRETAP'S ONLY MECHANISM FOR ROUTING 911 CALLS TO THE CORRECT EMERGENCY CALL TAKER IS THE PHYSICAL LOCATION CURRENTLY REGISTERED FOR THE ACCOUNT. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT ANY ENHANCED LOCATION INFORMATION PASSED TO AN EMERGENCY OPERATOR BY WIRETAP WILL BE BASED UPON THE PHYSICAL LOCATION PROVIDED TO WIRETAP BY CUSTOMER. IN THE EVENT THAT THE PHYSICAL LOCATION HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED OR IS NOT COMPLETE, WIRETAP MAY ATTEMPT TO ROUTE A 911 CALL BASED UPON THE BILL-TO OR SHIP-TO ADDRESSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CUSTOMER'S ACCOUNT OR INITIAL ORDER.
7.7. E911 SERVICE CHARGE. CUSTOMERS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO SUBSCRIBE TO WIRETAP E911 SERVICE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A MONTHLY E911 SERVICE CHARGE. THE MONTHLY E911 SERVICE FEE SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO THE APPLICABLE SERVICE FEES FOR THE ASSOCIATED LINE. THE MONTHLY CHARGE FOR WIRETAP E911 SERVICE IS ASSESSED ON A "PER-LINE" (THAT IS, PER PHONE NUMBER BASIS), AND WILL BE SET AT A LEVEL THAT REIMBURSES WIRETAP FOR THE DIRECT COSTS IT INCURS IN PROVIDING WIRETAP E911 SERVICE, INCLUDING EXPENSES WIRETAP INCURS, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE FORM OF STATE, COUNTY OR MUNICIPAL E911 SURCHARGES, E911 AUTOMATIC LOCATION INFORMATION (ALI) DATABASE STORAGE, LINE INFORMATION DATABASE AND CALLER ID (LIDB/CNAM) EXPENSES, AND ANY OTHER TAXES OR SURCHARGES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROVISION OF SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SERVICE. WIRETAP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST THE LEVEL OF CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROVISION OF E911 SERVICES TO REFLECT INCREASES OR DECREASES IN THE COSTS IT INCURS. (SEE SECTION 20 REGARDING CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT, SERVICES OR SERVICE PLAN).
7.8. E911 CHARACTERISTICS. CUSTOMER ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WIRETAP E911 SERVICE HAS CERTAIN CHARACTERISTICS THAT DISTINGUISH IT FROM TRADITIONAL, LEGACY, CIRCUIT-SWITCHED 911 SERVICE. THESE CHARACTERISTICS MAY MAKE WIRETAP E911 SERVICES UNSUITABLE FOR SOME CUSTOMERS. BECAUSE CUSTOMER CIRCUMSTANCES VARY WIDELY, CUSTOMER SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE CUSTOMER'S OWN CIRCUMSTANCES WHEN DECIDING WHETHER TO RELY SOLELY UPON WIRETAP E911 SERVICE. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE THE TECHNOLOGY OR COMBINATION OF TECHNOLOGIES BEST SUITED TO MEET CUSTOMER'S EMERGENCY CALLING NEEDS, AND TO MAKE THE NECESSARY PROVISIONS FOR ACCESS TO EMERGENCY CALLING SERVICES (SUCH AS MAINTAINING A CONVENTIONAL LANDLINE PHONE OR WIRELESS PHONE AS A BACKUP MEANS OF COMPLETING EMERGENCY CALLS). THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS DISTINGUISH WIRETAP E911 SERVICE FROM TRADITIONAL, LEGACY, CIRCUIT-SWITCHED 911 SERVICE: ** WIRETAP E911 SERVICE WILL NOT FUNCTION IF CUSTOMER'S ATA, PHONE OR VIDEOPHONE FAILS OR IS NOT CONFIGURED CORRECTLY OR IF CUSTOMER'S WIRETAP SERVICE IS NOT FUNCTIONING FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ELECTRICAL POWER OUTAGE, BROADBAND SERVICE OUTAGE, OR SUSPENSION OR DISCONNECTION OF SERVICE BECAUSE OF BILLING OR OTHER ISSUES. IF THERE IS A POWER OUTAGE, CUSTOMER MAY BE REQUIRED TO RESET OR RECONFIGURE THE EQUIPMENT BEFORE BEING ABLE TO USE THE WIRETAP SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR E911 PURPOSES. ** AFTER INITIAL ACTIVATION OF THE E911 SERVICE, AND FOLLOWING ANY CHANGE OF AND UPDATE TO CUSTOMER'S PHYSICAL LOCATION, THERE MAY BE SOME DELAY BEFORE THE AUTOMATIC NUMBER AND LOCATION INFORMATION IS PASSED TO THE LOCAL EMERGENCY SERVICE OPERATOR. NO GUARANTEE CAN BE MADE THAT THE AUTOMATIC NUMBER AND LOCATION INFORMATION WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN THIS SCHEDULE. ** THE LOCAL EMERGENCY SERVICE OPERATOR RECEIVING WIRETAP E911 EMERGENCY SERVICE CALLS MAY NOT HAVE A SYSTEM CONFIGURED FOR E911 SERVICES OR BE ABLE TO CAPTURE AND/OR RETAIN AUTOMATIC NUMBER OR LOCATION INFORMATION. THIS MEANS THAT THE OPERATOR MAY NOT KNOW THE PHONE NUMBER OR PHYSICAL LOCATION OF THE PERSON WHO IS MAKING THE WIRETAP E911 CALL. DUE TO TECHNICAL FACTORS IN NETWORK DESIGN, AND IN THE EVENT OF NETWORK CONGESTION ON THE WIRETAP NETWORK, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT A WIRETAP 911 CALL WILL PRODUCE A BUSY SIGNAL OR WILL EXPERIENCE UNEXPECTED ANSWERING WAIT TIMES AND/OR TAKE LONGER TO ANSWER THAN 911 CALLS PLACED VIA TRADITIONAL, LEGACY, CIRCUIT-SWITCHED TELEPHONE NETWORKS. ** IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT CORRECTLY IDENTIFY THE ACTUAL LOCATION WHERE THE WIRETAP EQUIPMENT WILL BE LOCATED AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION OF THE SERVICE, WIRETAP E911 COMMUNICATIONS MAY NOT BE DIRECTED TO THE CORRECT LOCAL EMERGENCY OPERATOR.
7.9. E911 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT WIRETAP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SERVICE OUTAGE AND/OR INABILITY TO DIAL 911 OR ANY OTHER EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER USING WIRETAP OR TO ACCESS AN EMERGENCY SERVICE OPERATOR DUE TO THE 911 DIALING CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. CUSTOMER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS WIRETAP, ITS MEMBERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS AND ANY OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER WHO FURNISHES SERVICES TO CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, FINES, PENALTIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES) BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER OF THE SERVICE RELATING TO THE FAILURE OR OUTAGE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO 911 DIALING.
8. EQUIPMENT. To provide the Services, WIRETAP may provide Equipment to Customer. All Equipment shipments are F.O.B. WIRETAP's facility. WIRETAP's liability for delivery shall cease, and title (if applicable) and all risk of loss or damage shall pass to Customer upon delivery to carrier. Customer will be provided a twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase of Equipment or Services. Customer shall be required to obtain authorization from WIRETAP to return any Equipment. WIRETAP will provide replacement Equipment only if the Equipment is deemed to be defective and covered under the warranty. WIRETAP will not cover replacement for lost, stolen or modified equipment. Equipment returned by Customer that is not covered under warranty may be refused by WIRETAP, and Customer will be responsible to pay return shipping charges.
9. CUSTOMER DATA. Customer hereby grants to WIRETAP a non-exclusive, non-transferable (except in connection with an assignment of this Agreement) license to copy, store, record, transmit, display, view, print, and use Customer Data, solely to the extent necessary to provide the Services to Customer. Except as expressly provided in this Section, Customer grants to WIRETAP no right, title, interest, or license in the Customer Data, and Customer hereby reserves for itself and its licensors all rights in and to all Customer Data
10. BILLING, CHARGES AND PAYMENT.
10.1. PAYMENT OF SERVICE FEES. Customer will pay the Service Fee for Services ordered by Customer, and all other amounts due under the Agreement, pursuant to the terms of this Section 10.
10.2. CREDIT TERMS. All Services provided to Customer and covered by the Agreement shall at all times be subject to credit approval or review by WIRETAP. Customer will provide such credit information or assurance as is requested by WIRETAP at any time. WIRETAP, in its sole discretion and judgment, may discontinue credit at any time without notice or require a deposit.
10.3. BILLING. WIRETAP will provide Customer with a monthly on-line billing statement for the Services provided each calendar month and bill all charges invoiced to Customer's account. Such charges shall include activation fees, monthly service fees, shipping charges, disconnection fees, equipment charges, toll charges, taxes and any other applicable charges. Monthly Service Fees are paid in advance of each month's service; toll charges and any other applicable charges are billed subsequent to the end of each month's service. Billing for monthly Service Fees commences upon ordering of the Services and the first month's monthly service fee shall be prorated to take into account any partial calendar month that may occur as the result of the date monthly service fees are initiated.
10.4. LATE/NON-PAYMENT. If any charges for the Services are due but unpaid for any reason including, but not limited to, non-payment, WIRETAP may suspend or terminate the Services and all accrued charges shall be immediately due, plus a late fee of the greater of ten dollars ($10.00) or 1.5% per month. A fee will also be charged to activate a suspended account. No suspension or termination of the Services or of this Agreement shall relieve Customer from paying any amounts due hereunder.
10.5. TAXES. Prices for the Services do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value added, excise, federal, state, local, public utility, universal service fees or other similar taxes. All such taxes shall be paid by Customer and will be added to any amounts otherwise charged to Customer unless Customer provides WIRETAP with an appropriate exemption certificate. If any amounts paid for the Services are refunded by WIRETAP, applicable taxes may not be refundable.
10.6. FEES. A fee may be charged monthly to offset costs incurred by WIRETAP in complying with inquiries and obligations imposed by federal, state and municipal regulatory bodies/governments and the related legal and billing expenses. This fee is not a tax or charge required or assessed by any government.
10.7. DISCONNECTION AND OVERAGE. If a Customer terminates the Agreement, customer agrees to pay one full monthly addition to the full Monthly Service Fee payable under Section 6.3 for the month of termination. WIRETAP reserves the right to charge overage fees when the Customer exceeds the usage limits on applicable services which includes but is not limited to domestic and international calling, etc. All fees, including Service Fees, payable under the applicable Service Plan shall be non-refundable and non-creditable.
10.8. RATE CHANGES. WIRETAP may change the prices for the Services and toll charges from time to time. WIRETAP may change prices, Service Plans, taxes or fees without any advance notice. For Customers on one, two, three or five year Service Plans, rates will not be increased during the Initial Term, with the exception of tax or fee changes and international toll calling rates. In the event of a change in prices or toll charges, WIRETAP will post such changed rates to the website currently located at http://www.wiretaptelecom.com. International toll calling rates are updated monthly on the first of each month and no other notice shall be provided for changes to international toll calling rates. The Service Fees effective upon any renewal of the Agreement shall be WIRETAP's then-current Service Fees for the applicable Services.
10.9. AVAILABILITY. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Services will not be available 100% of the time. Credit allowances for interruption of the Services shall not be provided.
10.10. DISCOUNTS. From time to time in its sole discretion, WIRETAP may offer promotions or discounts of activation or other fees. Any promotion or discount codes must be provided to WIRETAP upon purchase of the Services. Customer shall not be entitled to a subsequent credit for such promotions or discounts, if not requested at the time of account creation or change of service. Promotions and/or discounts may not be used cumulatively or be used for services retroactively.
10.11. BILLING DISPUTES. Customer must dispute any charges for the Services in writing to WIRETAP within thirty (30) days of the date of the charge by WIRETAP. If Customer fails to provide a written statement disputing the charges within such time, Customer waives any objection and further recourse with regard to such charges. Written statements disputing charges must be sent to: Billing Department, WIRETAP Telecom, LLC . PO Box 311105 Miami, FL 33231 -or- billinginquiries@Wiretaptelecom.com.
10.12. PORT OUT FEES. WIRETAP may, at its own discretion, charge port out fees for bulk ports outs. Bulk port outs are defined as one or more port out transactions which exceeds a combined total of 15 numbers within a 60 day period. Port out fees may not exceed $10.00 per DID ported out.
11. TOLL CHARGES. Every call to or from Equipment using the Services that originates or terminates in the Public Switched Telephone Network ("PSTN"), including other VoIP networks, is subject to the then applicable toll charges that are associated with the Service Plan, which WIRETAP will include in bills and Customer will pay. Calls to a phone number outside the United States, including countries and territories which do not require an exit code, to a non-WIRETAP telephone number will be charged at the current rates published on the WIRETAP website. The duration of each call is to be calculated in one-minute increments and rounded up to the nearest one-minute increment for any fraction of minutes used. If the computed charge for a call includes a fraction of a cent, the fraction is rounded up to the nearest whole cent. If the computed charges for taxes and surcharges include a fraction of a cent, the fraction is rounded up to the nearest whole cent. When Customer dials an international PSTN phone number, charges may apply regardless of whether the party on the other line answers the call. Calls made by a Customer to an international mobile, rather than landline, or premium rate telephone number, may result in higher toll charges.
12. TELEPHONE NUMBER. Any telephone number provided by WIRETAP ("Number") to the Customer shall be leased and not sold. Customer will not use the Number with any other device other than the Equipment without the express written permission of WIRETAP. WIRETAP reserves the right to change, cancel or move the Number at its sole discretion.
13. MONITORING SERVICES USE. Customer agrees that WIRETAP is entitled to monitor Customer's use of Service, at WIRETAP expense.
14. LOST, STOLEN, ALTERED OR BROKEN EQUIPMENT. Customer shall not modify the Equipment in any way without the express written permission of WIRETAP. Customer shall not use the Equipment except with the Services provided hereunder. Except as otherwise provided for hereunder, Customer is responsible for all lost, stolen or broken Equipment and may be required to purchase a replacement to continue to receive Services. Replacement charges will be based on the fair retail price of equipment, plus applicable shipping costs and taxes. Customer shall immediately notify WIRETAP of any lost or stolen Equipment and shall cooperate with WIRETAP in all reasonable aspects to eliminate actual or potential unauthorized use of the Equipment. At WIRETAP's sole option, failure to report lost or stolen equipment in a timely manner will cause Customer to be responsible for all Service Fees accrued until the time that WIRETAP is informed of the loss or theft and WIRETAP is entitled to terminate the Services and Agreement following Customer's breach of this Section.
15. PROHIBITED USES. Any use of the Services or any other action that causes a disruption in the network integrity, or threatens or compromises the security of WIRETAP, its vendors, or the Services whether directly or indirectly, is strictly prohibited and permits WIRETAP to terminate the Services and the Agreement without prior notice at the sole discretion of WIRETAP. Customer acknowledges that neither WIRETAP nor its vendors are responsible for the content of the transmissions that may pass through the Internet and/or the Services. Customer will NOT use the Services in ways that violate applicable laws (including but not limited to laws prohibiting transmission of unsolicited fax advertisements or laws on obtaining third party consent for call recording), infringe the rights of others, or interfere with the users, Agents, services, or equipment of the network. Customer agrees, represents, and warrants that it is purchasing the Services and/or the Equipment for its own internal use only, and shall not resell, transfer or charge for the Services or the Equipment without the advance express written permission of WIRETAP. WIRETAP's Service Plans for Customers that offer unlimited minutes of PSTN calls ("Unlimited PSTN Plans") or unlimited faxing are for reasonable business use of Customer only. Such use shall not include certain activities including, but not limited to, any autodialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, continuous connectivity, fax broadcast, fax blasting, telemarketing (including without limitation charitable or political solicitation or polling), call center operations, junk faxing, fax spamming, calling/faxing any person (through the use of distribution lists or otherwise) who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process or any other activity that would be inconsistent with reasonable business usage. Customer will not use the Services to send unsolicited commercial e-mail to recipients outside Customer's organization. Customer shall not transmit through the Services any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, or otherwise objectionable communications or material of any kind or nature. Customers further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, violate the intellectual property rights of others, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or other law. Any use found to be inconsistent with this restriction will result in termination of the Services. WIRETAP reserves the right to immediately terminate or modify the Services of any Customer using Unlimited PSTN or fax Service Plan if WIRETAP determines, in its sole discretion, that Customer is not using the Unlimited PSTN or fax Services Plan for Customer's reasonable business use.
15.1. USAGE LIMITS. WIRETAP may apply limits to your usage of any service we provide, for various reasons. These may include: if your use of our services is not appropriate or fair, if it affects (or may affect) other users' enjoyment of the service, or if it is significantly different from the usage that we would expect from a customer. If we think any of these to be true, you should be aware that this could result in us imposing limits of your access to the services.
15.2. CALLER ID SPOOFING. Caller ID spoofing is the act of transmitting a caller-id number which is not on the end-user's account. Caller ID spoofing is permitted but is restricted and controlled under the following conditions. It is a violation of these terms and conditions to initiate termination calls with a caller-id ANI which is UNALLOCATED in the NANP (North American Number Plan) or PA (Pooling Adminstrator). It is furthermore a violation of these terms and conditions to initiate termination calls with caller-id ANI content which contains impossible callback content. WIRETAP will block, or attempt to block, any termination calls which it believes to be unlawful or unwanted due to caller-id spoofing. Wiretap reserves the right to proactively implement measures to eliminate or reduce unlawful robocalling measures as set forth by the FCC. It is the intent of this section to reduce robocalling, but all termination calls are subject to this section, regardless of the technology or devices used to initiate calls.
16. USE, STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS. WIRETAP reserves the right to establish or modify general practices and limits concerning use of the Services and Software, including without limitation, the maximum number of days that content will be retained by the Service, the maximum disk space and/or bandwidth capacity that will be allotted on servers owned and/or operated by WIRETAP on Customer's behalf, if any. Where practical, WIRETAP will provide the Customer with prior notice of such new or modified practices; provided however, that WIRETAP shall have the absolute right to implement such new or modified practices without prior notice in its sole discretion and without liability or any kind.
17. ELECTRONIC RECORDING. Customer acknowledges and understands that there are federal and state statutes governing the electronic recording of telephone conversations and that WIRETAP will not be liable for any illegal use of the service. Because Customer circumstances vary widely, Customers should carefully review their own circumstances when deciding whether to use the recording features of the service and it is the Customer's responsibility to determine if the electronic recordings are legal under applicable federal and state laws. WIRETAP is not responsible for any misinterpretation, lack of understanding or lack of knowledge regarding the use of electronic recordings or the use of its products by the Customer, whether legal or illegal, and Customer will indemnify and hold WIRETAP harmless for any claims, damages, fines, or penalties arising out of Customer's failure to adhere to applicable electronic recording laws.
18. RESPONSIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND CONTENT OF CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Customer's Login, and will not to transfer Login, email address or password, or lend or otherwise transfer use of or access to the WIRETAP Services, to any third party. Customer is solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Customer's account. Customer will comply with applicable foreign, federal, state, and local law in its use of the Services, including but not limited to laws regarding online behavior, acceptable content, and the transmission of equipment and information under applicable export laws. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, Customer also agrees to comply with applicable local rules or codes of conduct (including, if applicable, codes of conduct or policies imposed by employers) regarding online behavior and acceptable content. Use of the Services is void where prohibited. Customer will immediately notify WIRETAP of any unauthorized use of Customer's account or any other breach of security related to Customer's account or the WIRETAP Services, and to ensure that Customer completes a "log off"/exit from Customer's account (if applicable) at the end of each session. WIRETAP is not liable for any loss or damage arising from Customer failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations. In consideration for using the WIRETAP Services, Customer will: (1) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Customer when prompted to do so by the WIRETAP Services, and (2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. Customer warrants that any such information will be accurate. Customer agrees that Customer is solely responsible for the content of all visual, written or audible communications ("Content") sent by Customer or displayed or uploaded by Customer in using the Services. Although WIRETAP is not responsible for any such communications, WIRETAP may delete any such communications of which WIRETAP becomes aware, at any time without notice to Customer. Customer retains copyright and any other rights already held in content that Customer submits, posts or displays on or through, the Services. Customer understands and agrees that by displaying, exchanging or uploading Content to a WIRETAP website, transmitting Content using the Services or otherwise providing Content to WIRETAP, Customer automatically grant (and warrant and represent Customer has a right to grant) to WIRETAP a world-wide, royalty-free, sub-licensable (so WIRETAP affiliates, contractors, agents and partners can deliver the Services) perpetual, irrevocable license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute the Content in the course of offering the Services, including associates websites ("Sites").
19. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT OF OTHERS. Customer acknowledges that Agents or other users of the Services ("Users") may violate one or more of the above prohibitions, but WIRETAP assumes no responsibility or liability for such violation. If Customer becomes aware of misuse of the Services by any person, please contact WIRETAP Customer Support at 1-(877) 471-3061. WIRETAP may investigate any complaints and violations that come to its attention and may take any action that it believes is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or User or Agent profiles and/or Login. However, because situations and interpretations vary, WIRETAP also reserves the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will WIRETAP be liable in any way for any data or other content available on a Site, viewed or actions taken while using the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such data, content or activity or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any data, content or activities incurred from the actions taken on a Site. WIRETAP does not endorse and has no control over what Users or Agents post, submit to or do on a Site. Customer acknowledges that WIRETAP cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information submitted by any Agent or User of a Site, nor any identity information about any Agent or User. WIRETAP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, posting or other data, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's or Agent's access to all or any part of Services or any Site at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. WIRETAP reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in WIRETAP's sole discretion, is suspected of violating this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting Customer or any User to law enforcement authorities.
21. NOTICE. Notice will be considered received by Customers and such changes will become binding to Customers, on the date the changes are posted to http://www.wiretaptelecom.com or other websites owned and managed by WIRETAP ("Change Date"), and no additional notice will be required. If Customer does not send WIRETAP notification of their desire to terminate the Agreement or uses the Services after the Change Date, Customer is deemed to have accepted and consented to the change of terms and conditions of the Service. If Customer does not consent to the change of service and terminates this agreement, Customer will be responsible for any sums due hereunder in addition to any applicable Disconnection Fee.
22. PRIVACY. WIRETAP utilizes the public Internet and third party networks to provide fax, voice, chat, and video communication services. Accordingly, WIRETAP cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of fax, voice, chat, and video communications of Customer. WIRETAP is committed to respecting Customer's privacy, and the privacy of callers using the Services. Once Customer chooses to provide or gather personally identifiable information using the Services, it will only be used in connection with Customer's relationship with WIRETAP or otherwise to deliver Services. WIRETAP will not sell, rent, or lease Customers' personally identifiable information to others, except to a successor in interest or assignee of WIRETAP purchasing all or substantially all of the assets of WIRETAP, or acquiring a majority of the voting equity of WIRETAP. Unless required by law or judicial or administrative process, or if Customer's prior permission is obtained, WIRETAP will only share the personal data Customer provides or gathers using the Services with other WIRETAP affiliates and/or business partners that are acting on WIRETAP's behalf to provide the Services. WIRETAP reserves the right to use personally identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity that threatens either WIRETAP or any company affiliated with WIRETAP. Moreover, upon the appropriate request of a government agency, law enforcement agency, court or as otherwise required by law or judicial or administrative process, WIRETAP may disclose personally identifiable information.
23. RETURNS AND ADJUSTMENTS. No Equipment may be returned by Customer for any reason without prior approval of WIRETAP. All returns shall be in original packaging or equivalent. Customer shall be responsible for all costs related to shipping to WIRETAP any Equipment that is being returned. Any Equipment returned to WIRETAP without prior authorization for its return or proper packaging may be refused. In order to obtain an appropriate refund, upon cancellation Customer must immediately obtain a return material authorization number from WIRETAP, return to WIRETAP any Equipment provided hereunder, undamaged and in good working condition, in its original packaging and with its original content or otherwise will be immediately responsible for paying to WIRETAP an amount equal to the fair retail price of the equipment minus any payments Customer had previously paid specifically for such Equipment.
24. TECHNICAL SUPPORT. WIRETAP provides technical support to Customers via telephone and e-mail for the Services and the Equipment provided hereunder. Support for other applications and uses is not provided or implied and except as stated in this Section, WIRETAP has no obligation to provide additional technical support.
25. BREACH. In the event of Customer's breach of the terms of the Agreement, including without limitation, failure to pay any sum due hereunder, Customer shall reimburse WIRETAP for all attorneys' fees and court, collection and other costs incurred by WIRETAP in the enforcement of WIRETAP's rights hereunder and WIRETAP may keep any deposits or other payments made by Customer.
26. INDEMNIFICATION. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold WIRETAP, and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and vendors harmless from any claims or damages relating to this Agreement.
27. WARRANTIES. WIRETAP warrants that the Services will substantially conform to the Documentation during the term of this Agreement. WIRETAP will use commercially reasonable efforts to pass through to Customer manufacturers' warranties on equipment.
28. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN SECTION 27 THE AGREEMENT, THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WIRETAP MAKES NO WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WIRETAP NOR ITS VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO WIRETAP'S OR CUSTOMER'S TRANSMISSION FACILITIES OR PREMISE EQUIPMENT OR FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF CUSTOMER'S DATA FILES, PROGRAMS, PROCEDURES OR INFORMATION THROUGH ACCIDENT, FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES, OR ANY OTHER METHOD, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE OCCURS AS A RESULT OF WIRETAP'S OR ITS VENDORS' NEGLIGENCE. NEITHER WIRETAP NOR ITS VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR MALFUNCTIONS OR FAILURES RESULTING FROM MISUSE, ABUSE, NEGLECT, ALTERATION, MODIFICATION, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, OR REPAIRS BY ANYONE OTHER THAN WIRETAP. NEITHER WIRETAP NOR ITS VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR DELAYS OR INTERUPTIONS IN ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES RESULTING FROM CUSTOMER'S EQUIPMENT, USE OF THE INTERNET, OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS NOT UNDER WIRETAP'S CONTROL, AND WIRETAP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS.
29. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, WHICH WIRETAP SHALL BE ENTITLED TO ELECT IS REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, CREDIT OR, REFUND. WIRETAP MAY ELECT TO PROVIDE A REFUND IN LIEU OF CREDIT, REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR.
30. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WIRETAP OR ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED HEREUNDER WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, THE NEGLIGENCE OF WIRETAP OR ITS VENDORS OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WIRETAP'S TOTAL LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY CUSTOMER TO WIRETAP (OR CONTACTUAL, INC. BEFORE IT) IN THE PRIOR TWELVE (12) MONTHS FROM DATE OF CLAIM.
31. EXPORT COMPLIANCE. Customer agrees to comply with U.S. export laws, and applicable export laws that apply in Customer's location(s), concerning the transmission of technical data and other regulated materials via the Services.
32. PHONE NUMBERS AND WEB PORTAL DISCONTINUANCE. Upon expiration, cancellation or termination of the Services, Customer shall relinquish and discontinue use of any Numbers, voice mail access numbers, Logins and/or web portals Sites assigned to Customer by WIRETAP or its vendors.
33. SOFTWARE COPYRIGHT. The Software is protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions. The Software is subject to the terms and conditions in licenses of third parties, and WIRETAP will use commercially reasonable efforts to pass through licenses for Software sublicensed to Customer in providing WIRETAP's Services. Customer has no right to inspect, possess, use, copy, or attempt to discover the source code (or any portion thereof) used to create any Software, except to the extent that Customer is expressly permitted to decompile the Software under applicable law and Customer notifies WIRETAP of Customer's intention to decompile the Software and Customer's reason to do so.
34. SURVIVAL. The provisions of sections 2, 6.3, 7, 10, 22, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, and 42 shall survive any expiration or termination of the Agreement.
35. NOTICES. WIRETAP communicates with Customers primarily via email. Notices to Customer shall be sent to the email address specified by Customer at the time Customer ordered the Services or as subsequently specified by Customer ("Email Address"). Customer is responsible for notifying WIRETAP of any Email Address changes. Customer agrees that sending a message to the Email Address is the agreed upon means of providing notification. Email is used to communicate important information about the Services, billing, changes to the Services and other information. The information is time-sensitive in nature. It is required that Customer read any email sent to the Email Address in a timely manner in order to avoid any potential interruption in the Services provided hereunder. All notices and communications required or permitted to be sent to WIRETAP under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the following address or email address: Wiretap Telecom, LLC, PO Box 311105 Miami, FL 33231 -or- firstname.lastname@example.org.
36. FORCE MAJEURE (EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL). WIRETAP shall not be liable for any delay in or lack of performance directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, earthquake, tsunami, accident, riot, war, terrorism, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failure, late delivery by suppliers or other difficulties of WIRETAP as may occur in spite of WIRETAP's best efforts. No parties shall seek to pierce the company veil or otherwise seek to impose any liability relating to, arising from this agreement against any parent company, affiliated company, subsidiary, shareholder, employee, officer, director, manager or member of another party.
37. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The terms and conditions of the Agreement, along with the rates posted to the website currently located at http://www.wiretaptelecom.com or otherwise agreed to as part of the Agreement, constitute the entire agreement with regard to this sale and expressly supersede and replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements, written or oral, relating to the Services. The terms and conditions of the Agreement are in lieu of and replace any and all terms and conditions set forth in any documents issued by Customer, including, without limitation, purchase orders and specifications. ANY ADDITIONAL, DIFFERENT, OR CONFLICTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ANY SUCH DOCUMENT ISSUED BY CUSTOMER AT ANY TIME ARE HEREBY OBJECTED TO BY WIRETAP, AND ANY SUCH DOCUMENTS SHALL BE WHOLLY INAPPLICABLE TO ANY SALE MADE OR SERVICE RENDERED HEREUNDER AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING IN ANY WAY ON WIRETAP. Except as set forth in Section 20, no waiver or amendment to this contract or these terms and conditions shall be binding on WIRETAP unless made in writing expressly stating that it is such a waiver or amendment and signed by an Officer of WIRETAP.
38. GOVERNING LAW. The Agreement and the relationship between Customer and WIRETAP shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to the Agreement.
39. NO WAIVER. The failure of WIRETAP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
40. SEVERABILITY. The unenforceability of any provision or provisions of the Agreement shall not render unenforceable or impair its remainder. If any provision of the Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the Agreement shall be deemed amended to delete or modify, as necessary, the invalid or unenforceable provision to render it valid, enforceable, and, insofar as possible, consistent with the original intent of the parties.
41. ASSIGNMENT; BINDING EFFECT. Customer shall not assign this Agreement or delegate Customer's duties hereunder without WIRETAP's prior written consent. Subject to the foregoing, this agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, representatives, successors, and permitted assigns of WIRETAP and Customer
42. HEADINGS. The headings in the Agreement are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not be given any effect in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.